Welcome to Introduction to R.
The course schedule can be found here.
If you have questions or comments, visit the workshop Q&A forum.
The most current version of this introductory tutorial RStudio project lives at https://github.com/hyginn/R-Intro. You will be able to access it there for the forseeable future.
- Open RStudio.
- Select File → NewProject…
- Click on Version Control.
- Click on Git.
- Enter https://github.com/hyginn/R-Intro as the Repository URL.
- Type a
<tab>character, the Project directory name field should then autofill to read
- Click on Browse… to find your project directory. (You should have created a project directory. If you didn’t, do it now). Click Open.
- Click Create Project; the project files should be downloaded and the console should prompt you to type
init()into the console pane.
When you are done, place a blue postIt on the lid of your laptop. Use a red postIt if you have issues.
Thank you for attending the Introduction to R workshop! Help us make this workshop better by filling out our survey.