Welcome to Exploratory Analysis of Biological Data using R.
The course schedule can be found here.
Meet your faculty here
Pre-work including programs to install and practice exercises can be found here.
You will be able to access them there for the foreseeable future.
- Open RStudio.
- Select File → NewProject…
- Click on Version Control.
- Click on Git.
- Enter https://github.com/hyginn/R-EDA as the Repository URL.
- Type a
<tab>character, the Project directory name field should then autofill to read
- Click on Browse… to find your project directory. (You should have created a project directory. If you didn’t, do it now). Click Open.
- Click Create Project; the project files should be downloaded and the console should prompt you to type
init()into the console pane.
When you are done, place a blue postIt on the lid of your laptop. Use a red postIt if you have issues.
The answer key for the integrated assignment is here.
Thank you for attending this workshop. Please help us improve the workshop by providing your feedback on our survey.