Programs to Install
1) A robust text editor.
2) A file decompression tool.
3) A robust internet browser such as Firefox or Safari (Internet Explorer and Chrome are not recommended because of Java issues).
5) Latest version of R.
6) XCMS in R. Open R and type:
7) A PDF viewer (Adobe Acrobat or equivalent).
Do these tutorials before the workshop
1) R Preparation tutorials: You are expected to have completed the following tutorials in R beforehand. The tutorial should be very accessible even if you have never used R before.
- The CBW R tutorial
- Quick and Dirty Guide to R
- The R Tutorial up to and including 5. Basic Plots
- The R command cheat sheet
Before coming to the workshop, read these:
- XCMS Online: a web-based platform to process untargeted metabolic data
- Accurate, Fully-Automated NMR Spectral Profiling for Metabolomics
- HMDB 4.0: the human metabolome database for 2018
- Introduction to Cheminformatics
- MetaboAnalyst 4.0 - sent in email
Please note that these instructions may change prior to the workshop.